DescriptionElectron 2606 bagless ducted vacuum unit.
The EVS Power Unit, "the heart of the cleaning system" is constructed only with quality materials and workmanship, assuring years of trouble free vacuuming.
Power Unit Features:
- Provides greater strength and durability
- Will not dent and will last a house time
- Rust and Corrosion proof
- Excellent for areas where there is excessive humidity and ideal for coastal areas
- ON/OFF switch for operating inlet point on power unit
- Terminals for extra low voltage remote connections for inlet points inside house
- IEC type socket and lead for power mains connection
- Dual LED technology status indicators for visual standby and operating modes
Model2606Specifications: System DataAir Watt400Input Power1400 WattVoltage240 VACSealed Vacuum (Water Lift)2795 mmAir Flow at 48mm diam. pipe48.0 Litre/secondNoise Level at 3 metresdBADirt CapacityLitresUnit TypeBaglessFiltrationFoam FilterReplament FilterPart #1185Dimensions815 x 310 mmWeight15 Kg Motor DataFan Stages2Fan Diameter183 mmMotor Speed19980 RPMApprox. Motor Brush Life800 hoursMotor TypeTangential BypassManufacturerAmetek Lamb Recommended ApplicationsHouse Size400 M2Maximum Pipe Run60 MeterNumber of Inlets5 WarrantyMotor Warranty2 + 3 year
including 9m standard hose kit
We stock every part available for Ducted Vacuum Systems, not everything is listed. Please contact us for advice and solutions on any Vacuum and or parts for your Ducted Vacuum Needs. If your required item is not listed, please let us know and we will list it for you, as mentioned before we have all parts.
We are happy to combine postage for multiple purchases in order to save you money…Once finished purchasing, please send us an email before paying and we will send you a combined invoice.
FOR ADVICE, VIEWING OR PICK-UP, CALL OR COME IN AND SEE US
Ducted Vac World
1/993 North Rd, Murrumbeena Vic 3163
WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST WITH WORKING PLANS, ADVICE ON INSTALLATION AND DIY.
ALL OUR ITEMS ARE NEW!!!
Buy with confidence!!
Let our experts assist you with your enquiry – click the button belowMake an Enquiry