Serving Australia over 28 Years
$13.50 – $34.50
Helps remove pet and pollen allergens and gives carpet a deep-down clean
- Synthetic Grass
- Aged Care
- Pet Stains
Enzyme Wizard Oven & Cooktop Cleaner
Ovens, range hoods, BBQ’s, floors, outdoor.
The surfactant blend in our Oven & Cooktop Cleaner breaks down stains of fats, oils and greases without giving off harsh fumes.
The fats and greases that build up simply lift off the surface once the surfactants have penetrated the soil.
The longer the dwell time the easier it is to clean.
Can be used on floors to remove heavy soiled fats and grease.
Complete Ingredients: Water, Enviro Wizard surfactant blend and fragrance.
- Contains a proprietary surfactant based formula designed to break down fats, greases and oil.
- Naturally lifts grease from all surfaces
- Bio-based and naturally derived product.
- No Harsh fumes.
- Can be discharged down the drain.
- Alkaline solutions, but with a low VOC and high boiling point makes it safer than most products in the market.
How to Use:
1. The product comes ready to use
2. For light soiling of fats, oils and greases, spray the surface leave on for 5 minutes and then wipe down.
3. For medium soiling, spray the surface down and leave on for 20-30 minutes and then wipe down
4. For heavy soiling, spray the surface down and leave on for 30-60 minutes. Scrub the surface with a non-scratch pad to remove heavy fatty deposits. Once softened then wipe the surface down.
5. In cases of heavy soiled old grease and fats, the solution needs to be left on for a longer period of time.
- Ensure that when the EnviroWizard Oven & Cooktop Cleaner that you don’t use the fine mist option.
- The efficacy of the product depends on the dwell time. The older the stain, the longer the dwell time needed. For very old stains a dwell time of at least one hour would be required.
- The use of a non-scratch pad is essential when cleaning old carbonized fats. In some cases, carbonized fats won’t be removed.
- Even though the pH is high, because the VOC is low it is a safe product to use.
- Do not mix EnviroWizard Oven & Cooktop Cleaner with other chemicals.
- Not compatible with bleach
- Following surfaces could be sensitive to the oven cleaner:
A. Porous material
D. Coated surfaces.
When in doubt test for compatibility.
- Product may become hazy. Product efficacy will not be affected..